The InnovatED Blog

Michigan Pupil Count Day 2016

Posted by Alicia Urbain on Sep 20, 2016 10:11:24 AM

The annual fall pupil count days for Michigan’s schools are coming up soon. The first Wednesday in October is a red-letter day for most schools. It’s the day that decides 90% of each school’s per-pupil funding. The other 10% is decided by the second Wednesday in February from the previous school year.

Read More

Topics: Pupil Counts, School Funding

Why are there differences in Michigan public school funding?

Posted by Alicia Urbain on Sep 13, 2016 10:04:30 AM

In Michigan, there is a range of public funding from school to school. There are both historical and political reasons for disparities found across the state.

Read More

Topics: School Finance, School Funding

School Success is NOT a Destination

Success is believing that every student can and will succeed.

Discover the drive to see beyond constraints and overcome failures. The InnovatED Blog brings you insight for your school to achieve success!

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts